Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Funny Catch Phrases

And why do they keep sending them to me?
“Teachers on You Can’t Do That On Television. Follows “Where does the school board find them?” ”

The balcony is closed.
“Roger Ebert or Gene Siskel on Siskel and Ebert and The Movies. Said at the end of each show by each one every other week.”

Believe it… or not.
“Narrator on Ripley’s Believe It Or Not. The announcer said this after every segment in sort of a creepy tone of voice.”

Card SharksAnnouncers on Ace High! Deuce low! Call ‘em right and win the $.

You want me to get that?
“Benson on Soap. He said this whenever the doorbell would ring in the Tate mansion. Not real popular, but I remember it well. It was one of my favorite shows.”

Wheel of Fortune
“game show Wheel Of Fortune on I’d Like To Buy A Vowel Please.”

Source : Funny Phrases

No comments: